fredag 7 mars 2008

Under the microscope


Me and this other person can really get on eachothers nerves. Don't get me wrong, we love eachother and all is well with a little kiss and cuddle but still.. We can push buttons on eachother and once in a while we do.

I knew this from before that I have the ability to really get under peoples skin. I seldom used my superpowers for evil but it was there. I knew how to dissect the many different layers of the persons personality and get to the core.

This is an example.

Social layer: Many dear friends
Outer layer: Pretty and fashionable
Mental layer: Intelligent


So, let's review this person. He/she has many friends. Why? The person is good looking and intelligent, that draws people to him/her. Because the person is very social he/she spends alot of time NOT ALONE. Human nature tells us that we are scared of change in our lives (of course change can both be good and bad, but for every change there will be second-guessing.). So if one were to go for the core of this person there would be two ways.

Core 1: Imply that even though the person has many friends, he/she is still alone?
Core 2: Ask the person what he/she would be without their apperances or intellect?


BUT why would you ask these things in the first place? I mean, these are probably thoughts that the person already have had. The human race is good at putting themselves under the microscope before others.

I have a good way of noticing patterns and layers in people around me. It's an ability I both Love and Hate. If you know me I probably know the perfect way of either irritate you or making you feel sad. However, I don't want too. If you know me I probably like or love you too much to hurt you.

I blame being a big brother.

Inga kommentarer: